Our Presbytery, through the Congregational Life & Work Committee, is committed to encouraging congregations. One way to encourage churches is through visitation. On February 9, 2020, Rev. Kevin Lee from Wychwood-Davenport PC will lead a visitation team to meet with our congregation.
Please fill out the Questions to the Congregation Questionnaire and send it to Rev. Kevin Lee pastormacleeATgmail.com OR hand in your responses to our clerk of session, Trish Gerrie, by January 19, 2020 in order to prepare for the visit. A few copies are available in the narthex for those without internet. Tentatively, the agenda will look as follows:
1. Members of the visitation team who can will attend our worship.
2. After worship, the visitation team will visit with the congregation.
3. After the congregational meeting, the visitation team will meet with members of the Board.
4. Session will meet with the visitation team next.
5. Rev. Janet will meet with the visitation team last.